MORE ABOUT CLEO NOTCUTT
Owner of local company “Triple C.” The values being “Connect, Create Collaborate” with dynamic international dance ground and through this she will strive to reach her desires and dreams for the future of the broader dance industry to grow in South Africa. Producing shows such as “Cape Town & Joburgs Most Wanted,” Solo Expressions Competition, touring workshops “Groove With Us” and workshops with international house dance pioneer ‘Brian Green' & 'Kinjaz member 'Tony Tran.'
Some of her achievements:
- Choreographer for music videos for South African local artists Riky Rick, Khuli Chana, Cassper Nyovest, Nasty C, Anati, iFani and Grammy Awards winner flutist Wouter Kellerman
- Judge at International festival 'Dance Alliance' in Zimbabwe, 2018
- Judge for SABOD competitions
- Judge for World Of Dance South Africa, 2018
- Choreographer for 9 shows travelling to Spain with 'Applause
- Assistant Choreographer for International Warner Brother movie “Cinderella- If The Shoe Fits” in 2016
- Core dancer & cheerleader in Universal Studios franchise movie “Bring It On 6.” 2016
- Dancer in UK Pop-star music video- Mollie King.
- Choreographer for some scenes in the British NETFLIX series “Troy” 2017
- Assistant choreographer for YPO international convention 2019 CTICC
- African affiliate for Jam Republic (International Dance Body)
- Choreographer for 'Grease' at Pinelands High School
- Choreographer for A.I.D.T syllabus
She continues to train, learn, grow and try to connect cultures, dance worlds and people together while through this continually expanding her own experience.